Thursday, March 19, 2015

What have I been up to?



Ok, so it has been a long time since I posted anything on here.  I've been busy.  "Doing what?", you may ask.  The answer is, "Going to graduate school!"  So far I have really enjoyed it, but it does seem to gobble up every bit of time that I have.  I have thought about going back to school for an MFA degree for a long time.   This past summer it finally felt like the right time.  My boys don't need me ALL the time and long before I am ready they will go off to college and I will need something to do so I don't go crazy.  The masters degree is a way to expand my options.  I hope to teach at the college level.  I thought I would share a few pieces that were in my application portfolio for the program.


                           

One of my pieces is from the pitfire that I posted about earlier.
                                                       

I also included a few cake sculptures....

                           

...and a few drawings.

                                        

Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment